Sharp MX‑M365N Copier
- Large 10.1" high resolution touch-screen with tilt view
- Action menus provide users with feature specific guidance
- Standard 256 bit data encryption and 7x overwrite protection
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces razor-sharp monochrome documents
- Available 500 + 2,000-sheet Tandem Paper Drawer that fits within the standard footprint of the MFP
- Energy efficient belt fusing lowers power consumption
- Real-time image preview with flick, tap, slide, pinch and zoom capabilities
- Scan both sides of a document in a single pass at up to 170 IPM with the standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder
- Standard network ready PCL® 6 and true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Standard out-of-box wireless networking
The new Sharp Advanced Series Workgroup Document Systems deliver high productivity and strong versatility.
The MX-M365N monochrome document systems offer powerful multitasking workflow features and exceptional image quality at speeds up to 36 pages-per-minute. Designed for busy workgroup environments, these models combine a versatile modular design with tablet-style menu navigation and powerful output capabilities that can help virtually any office accomplish more in less time.
Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Rentals
The Sharp MX-M365N meets the needs of mid-sized offices with a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 impressions. First prints begin in as little as 4.5 seconds and letter-size sheets are delivered at an estimated 36 copies-per-minute. The Sharp MX-M365N standard wireless networking capability allows users to deliver prints directly from their office. The enhanced security on the Sharp MX-M365N has a standard 256-bit data encryption.
The yield on the Sharp MX-M365N black toner cartridge (MX-560NT) will deliver an estimated 40,000 pages—averaging 5% page coverage. Reduce your cost-per-page with the Cost-Saving Compatible MX-M365N black toner cartridge.
To small footprint of the Sharp MX-M365N still delivers a generous paper capacity. Offices can start with the standard 600-sheet capacity and add paper sources to maximize paper capacity up to 6,600-sheets. To save even more money the Sharp MX-M365N has a variety of online finishers that will allow offices to complete more projects in-house and eliminate outsourced projects.
Month to Month or Short Term Rentals Available
Rentals Include Service, Parts And Toner