How To Setup Printing with Mac OSX on Sharp Printer
Download Sharp Print Drivers here ; follow these instructions for a simple installation.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT DRIVER
- Visit this page and follow the instructions below.
- Select your Sharp MFP model.
- Select your computer’s operating system.
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 choose the Windows 64 bit OS WHQL Driver Package
- Windows XP choose the Windows 32 bit OS WHQL driver package
- Mac OS choose Mac OS Driver Package
4. Leave the rest as it is, click search, download the appropriate driver. *WE RECOMMEND USING THE PCL6 DRIVER*
5. Right click on the package and unzip it, open this folder and unzip the package with PCL6 in it.
6. Run the setup.exe in the PCL6 folder